8/15/09

Playlist for 8/15/09

Thanks to Shapan for filling in the first block of my show while I dicked around as usual.

Artist - Track - Album

The Vaselines - Teenage Superstars - Enter the Vaselines
PRE - Haircut Tacos - Hope Freaks
Pissed Jeans - Half Idiot - King of Jeans
Future of the Left - Drink Nike - Travels with Myself and Another

Rapider Than Horsepower - Hey Fancy Pants - Stage Fright, Stage Fright
sgt. - Moewe - Perception of Causality
LYDSOD - Telillusion - Ancient Age
Jad and Nao - Haircuts - Half Robot

John Coltrane - Configuration - Stellar Regions
Nobuko Hori - Nuine - xtoyourmilkhair
Jerry Rayson - Mama Lim Papa Limbo - The Wierd Thing In Town

Vivian Girls - The End - Everything Goes Wrong
John Maus - My Whole World's Comming Apart - Love is Real
Hollywood - Girl - Girl 7"
The Yolks - I Do What I Do - The Yolks

Ché-SHIZU - Kimi Ga Me - I Can't Promise
Kevin Greenspon and Nicole Kidman - Tyrone Had a Crush - SHOTTAS
Beaches - Sandy - Beaches

Mount Eerie - Lost Wisdom Pt. 2 - Wind's Poem
Javelin - Tu Machina - Jamz n Jemz
Dave Bixby - I Have Seen Him - Ode to Quetzalcoatl

Patty Waters - Why Can't I Come to You - Patty Waters Sings
Loren Connors - Chant 8 - The Curse of Midnight Mary
Wavves - Cool Jumper - n/a

The Pistil Cosmos - Mrr Prr - Wandering In The Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment