3/18/09

Playlist for 3/18/09

I had to study for finals this week, so special guest DJ Lily came in and subbed my show.

Artist - Track

Mongrel - Hit From the Morning Sun (Ocelot Remix)
Jape - Floating (D.I.M. Remix)
La Roux - Quicksand (Joe and Will Ask? Remix)
Felguk - Palmtree (Electrixx Mix)
Tila Tequila - I love you (Don Diablo Remix)
Sander Van Doorn - Riff
Armin Van Buuren feat. Kush - This World is Watching Me (Mike Pearl Remix)
Pendulum - Tonight Remix
TC - Where’s my Money (Caspa Remix)
Diplo - Must Be a Devil (CSY Remix)
The Proxy - Dance in Dark
Tritonal - Sephoria
Adam K and Soha - Who Really Cares
Milk Inc. - Land of the Living (Kevin Marshalls Trance)
Guru Da Beat & Tres Amici feat. Tony T - One Love (Deniz Koyu Remix)
Wamdue Project - Kind of My Castle (Sander van Doorn)
Don’Ka The King - Electronic Bitch (Kando vs. Matteo)
Krzysztof Chochlow - Mind Crusher
ACT Yo AGE - The Flash (Scuola Furano Remix)
Database - Database feat. Bonde de Role Miami Midnight Martyn Remix
Paolo Mojo, Jim Rivers - Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment