1/2/09

Playlist for 1/2/09

My last show in the friday 3-5pm timeslot!

Check me out @ my new time Wednesdays 12-2am!! (Tuesday nights)

I played 100% songs from the year 2008

Artist - Track - Album

Antn Hrkwk - Have A Great Summer At The Movies - Mutually Assured
Crystal Antlers - Arcturus - EP
Crystal Antlers - Parting Song For the Torn Sky - EP

Marnie Stern - Roads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads - This Is It...
Mass Of The Fermenting Dregs - Delusionalism - Mass Of The Fermenting Dregs
Ponytail - G Shock - Ice Cream Spiritual

Secret Cheifs 3 - Omael - Xaphan
The Dead Science - Monster Island Czars - Villainaire
These New Puritans - Numerology (aka Numbers) - Beat Pyramid

Abe Vigoda - Dead City / Waste Wilderness - Skeleton
Nice Face - Beater - Can I Fuck It?
Gang Gang Dance - House Jam - Saint Dymphna

Nomo - My Dear - Ghost Rock
Adventure - Crypt Castle Cult - Adventure
No Age - Sleeper Hold - Nouns

Volcano! - Slow Jam - Paperwork
High Places - The Storm - High Places
Torche - Fat Waves - Meanderthal

Thee Oh Sees - Block of Ice - The Master's Bedroom is Worth Spending A Night In
Vivian Girls - All The Time - Vivian Girls
Railcars - Saints Are Waiting For Me, (Outside My Door) - Cities Vs. Submarines
The Mae Shi - Pwnd - HLLLYH

sBach - Untitled 5 - sBach
Zach Hill - Uhuru - Astrological Straits

Portugal. The Man - And I - Censored Colors
The Dodos - Paint the Rust - Visiter

No comments:

Post a Comment