12/19/08

Playlist for 12/19/08

Winter break show

Artist - Track - Album

Tera Melos - Last Smile For Jaron - Complex Full Of Phantoms

The Soft Hands - Had a Vision - Hours Pass By
Ubik - I Ain't Going Loop Like That - Loop Finding
Jaga Jazzist - Airbone - A Living Room Hush

Telepathe - Envoy - Farewell Forest
The Red Crayola - Free Form Freak Out 5 - The Parable of Arable Land
Ornette Coleman - Science Fiction - Complete Science Fiction Sessions

God Willing - Hands In A Dome - Inner Carpet
Ayuo & Ohta Hiromi - Haru No Yume - Red Moon
Mayyors - Side B - Mayyors

Times New Viking - Love - Busy Making Love and War
Lambsbread - Untitled 5 - Rodney King was on PCP that Night
Nomo - Brainwave - Ghost Rock

Women - Flashlights - Women
Yamasuki - Yama Yama - Le Monde Fabuleax Des Yamasuki
The Ex - River - Dizzy Spells

Blue Sabbath Black Fiji - Hannoverian War Cants - Node #1 : Wormland
Crime In Choir - Strong Beautiful Suspicious Horse - The Hoop
No Age - Everybody's Down - Wierdo Rippers
Magik Markers - I Trust My Guitar, Etc - I Trust My Guitar, Etc

Pixeltan - Runaround - Pixeltan EP
Volta Do Mar - Move Sparrow Fast Toward New Season - 03>98

Arrington de Dionyso - Pluto in Capricorn (I See Beyond the Black Sun) - I See Beyond the Black Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment