10/10/08

Playlist for 10/10/08

Playlist for 10/10/08

Show continues to be action packed as new timeslot allows for more frequent / numerous guests + visitors.

PONYTAIL SHOW SATURDAY
click here click here

Artist - Track - Album

Sun Araw - Thoughts Are Bells - Beach Head

Marnie Stern - Steely - This Is It...
Ponytail - G Shock - Ice Cream Spiritual
Foot Village - Mexico - Untitled 7"

Rainbow Arabia - Hear No Sea No - The Basta
7 Year Rabbit Cycle - Meditation - Wind Machines
Susumu Yokota & Rothko - Sentiero - Distant Sounds Of Summer

PRE - Scenes From a 1963 Los Angeles Love-in - Epic Fits
Sweep The Leg Johnny - Walking Home On The Emergency Bed - Sto Cazzo!
Elevators - I Climbed Mt Fucking Everest and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt - N/A

Crime & The City Solution - At The Crossroads - The Dangling Man EP
The Sound - Resistance - Jeopardy
The Muslims - Extinction - The Muslims

Fag Cop - The Hole I Dump My Love - Psychic Sickness
Vivian Girls - I Can't Stay - I Can't Stay 7"
Thomas Function - My Empire - My Empire b/w Earthworms 7"

Silver Daggers - New High & Ord - New High & Ord
Department of Eagles - Waves of Rye - In Ear Park
The Dead C - Power [Fallujah Version] - Relax Fallujah, Hell Has Come 7"

Adventure - Travel Kid - Adventure
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Looking For The Perfect Beat - Planet Rock: The Album
Limited Express (has gone?) - Stop->Go - The Best Is Coming!

Sir Richard Bishop - Rasheed - Salvador Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment